Immunizations & Wellness Shots
Our trained & professional staff is here to help!
Understand the vaccines important to both children and adults. Read about which vaccines we offer at Dougherty's and speak with our pharmacy professionals.
Getting vaccinated is a terrific way to protect you and your family. Our clinical staff can help you find the correct vaccines for that extra protection based on CDC (Centers for Disease Control) recommendations.
- Before you jet set away, ask us about our travel vaccines.
- Getting ready for the school year? Check with us on the required Texas Minimum Back-to-School Vaccines K-12/College as recommended by Texas State Health Services.
- Don't forget to protect yourself and family with an influenza or pneumonia shot!
Vaccines for Children
- Inactivated polio
- Hepatitis A & Hepatits B
- Pneumococcal (PCV13; Prevnar)
- Pneumococcal (PPSV23;Pneumovax)
- DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus, acellular, pertussis; Daptacel)
- TDaP (diphtheria, tetanus, acellular pertussis)
- Meningococcal (MCV4, Menactra)
- Meningococcal Serogroup B (MCV4, Menactra)
- Meningococcal Serogroup B (Trumenba)
- Bexsero Meningococcal Serogroup B
- Pentacel (DTap + IPV + Hib)
- Pediarix (Hep. B + DTap + IPV)
- ProQuad (MMR + Varicalla)
- Kinrix (DTap + IPV)
Vaccines for Adults
- MMR (up to 60 years)
- Varicella (Chickenpox 12 months; Live)
- Shingles (Shingrix; 50years + Live)
- Flu Shot
- High Does Flu Shot (65+ years)
- Inactivated Polio
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Meningococcal (MCV4 Menactra; up to 55 years)
- Meningococcal Serogroup B; Trumemba; 19-23 years)
- TB Skin Test (Tubersol)
- Pneumococcal (PCV13; Prevnar; 65+ years)
- Pneumococcal (PPSV23; Pneumovax)
- Yellow Fever
- Typhoid Oral Capsule
- Typhoid injection
We are a proud partner of Texas Vaccine for Children
Texas leads the nation in the number of uninsured and under-insured children. The Vaccines For Children (VFC) program is a federally funded program that provides vaccines at no cost to children who might not otherwise be vaccinated because of inability to pay. Contact us to learn more about the program and to see if you or someone know may qualify.