Solving your medication challenges
- Nutrition, vitamins & supplements
- Sports medicine
The medication your doctor prescribed cannot be found anywhere. Your parent needs a common drug, but in a unique dosage. Your child refuses to swallow any medicine – ever. You need a compounded drug created in a sterile environment.
These problems plague pharmacy customers each and every day, yet most retail pharmacies are not equipped to provide the solutions their customers desperately need.
That's why Dougherty's has spent decades providing compounding services to customers from all of North Texas – and even hundreds of miles away in parts of North Texas and throughout the Southwest. Our state-of-the-art compounding lab creates medications for a wide range of medical specialties.
Plus, you can trust Dougherty's expertise. Compounding takes more than simply mixing medication into a cream or solution that can be swallowed. Factors including height, weight, age and gender must be taken into account for maximum effectiveness.
Did you know?
- We have compounded medicines for a shark, a gorilla and even an elephant at the Dallas Zoo
- We are involved in several investigational studies to formulate medicines
- We were compounding hair growth remedies before Rogaine was trademarked
- Dougherty's was one of the only pharmacies that could compound Tamiflu for consumption by children during the 2009 flu season
- When you need help with medications, don't take no for an answer. Come to Dougherty's for a solution you can swallow.